Chapter 2 - Energy and Wellness
Which ones Work? Which Billionaires Have Used Them?
Coffee to Cocktails Ratio
- Elon Musk - The world's wealthiest man (as of 2024) launched his businesses on a six pack of diet coke and a few cups of coffee daily. He has since refined is quest for energy by balancing with more healthy options and currently drinks two cups of coffee daily. Elon despises the flavor of alcohol yet loves red wine to relax. Elon limits cannabis to extremely rare occasions.
- Jeff Bezos - The legend behind Amazon drinks coffee in the morning and has a naturally strong biological timeclock. He enjoys wine and Scotch of which he has one of the most formiddable collections in the world.
- David Lynch - This mogul of movies is an extreme example of a legend who attributed his success to coffee. He once admitted to gulping down 7 cups of coffee with extra sugar in order to get creative ideas. (d-ribose as sugar alternative) His favorite two beverages apart from spring water are red wine and coffee.
- Lori Greiner - The female investing legend of "Shark Tank" opts for coffee in the morning and red wine in the evening.
- Richard Branson - The British Business Magnate does it up in English style with 20 cups of TEA per day! He did grow his businesses fueled by the sugar from alcohol yet decided to become a tea totaler after a drunken argument at a networking event.
- Abraham Lincoln - The 16th President of the USA was a coffee drinker.
- Sugmund Schlomo Freud - The most famous shrink of all time enjoyed coffee and other stimulant supplements and converted to alcohol. Some say that was part of his downfall.
The non-prescribed use of Adderall, especially by affluent individuals, is a topic of concern. Why have many socialites used adderall?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
HORMONES AND ALTERNATIVES
Human Growth Hormone
*sidenote - the best way to use d-ribose is in your morning coffee as a replacement for table sugar. D-ribose has the benefits of tasting like sugar and increasing energy levels like sugar sans the crash and raised blook sugar levels.